Keep the outside of your home looking great with our Absolutely Clean® Outdoor enzyme cleaner.
It cleans the dirt and grime from your outdoor furniture, siding, fencing, awnings, vinyl covers, and more.
Removes stains from mold, mildew, algae, and more.
It safely cleans all types of upholstery.
It is safe for pets and people.
Our outdoor cleaner uses enzymatic cleaners to remove the toughest stains from your outdoor surfaces. Our environmentally friendly cleaning products are powerful enough to remove the most difficult stains. This natural cleaning solution is also a pet-safe cleaning product that is safe for people, too. Try our non-toxic cleaning product today.
16 oz spray bottle
- Gallon size available with or without a no waste pump
$2.99 Flat rate shipping for all orders in continental US
Free shipping on orders $35 and above in continental US
Plant-based and non-toxic surfactants
INGREDIENTS (Absolutely Clean® Outdoor Cleaner): All Natural Enzymes, Plant Based and Non-Toxic Surfactants, Plant Based Water Softener, Food Grade Conditioner, Inert Ingredient & Mild Fragrance.
General Cleaning & Stain Removal:
1. SPRAY - Spray liberally surface to be cleaned. Let sit 3-5 minutes. If surface dries, reactivate enzymes by scrubbing with a wet brush or lightly spray with water.
2. BRUSH - For best results use dip a brush in hot water and brush surface. Repeat until this step until stain and dirt is gone.
3. WIPE - Wipe or rinse surface clean. Repeat steps 1-3 if necessary. NOTE: If cleaning bird feeders, rinse completely before refilling with bird feed.
Pump Sprayer (For Gallon Concentrate Only):
Mix 32oz of cleaner to 96oz water (1-to-3 dilution) in a pump sprayer. Apply directly to surface to be cleaned. Let sit 3-5 minutes. For best results scrub surface with a wet brush. Rinse clean.
Pressure Washer (For Gallon Concentrate Only):
Refer to pressure washer instruction manual. Fill chemical reservoir with Outdoor Cleaner. Use low pressure nozzle and apply cleaner to surface until wet. Let sit 3-5 minutes. Use high pressure nozzle to clean and rinse surface.
SPRAY - Make sure surface is clean. Spray surface liberally. Let sit 3-5 minutes, making sure to keep surface wet. Rinse if desired, but not necessary. Repeat if necessary.
Humming Bird Feeder Cleaning:
1. SOAK: Add 1oz to 1 gallon of hot water in a sink. Place feeder parts in the water and let sit 5-10 minutes.
2. RINSE: Rinse thoroughly the inside and out of the feeder until there are no more suds. If necessary, use a brush to remove excess buildup of dirt.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Amazing Outdoor/Yard Deodorizer - Just Spray & Walk Away - Pet Waste & Outdoor Odors - Works on Grass, AstroTurf, Decks, Fences, Dog Runs & More - Prevents Lawn Yellowing - USA Made - Vet Approved$24.99
AMAZING PET STAIN & ODOR REMOVER, PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH: Natural Enzymes Remove Most Stains in 60 Seconds -Dog/Cat Urine, Vomit, Bile, Feces, Grass, Blood, Drool, More -USA Made -Veterinarian Approved$14.99
Best Laundry Stain & Odor Remover - Powerful Enzymes Eliminate Odors & Stains - Food, Grease, Oil, Red Wine Stains & More - Sweat, Mold & Mildew Odors - Cleans & Deodorizes Washing Machines - USA Made$12.99