60 SECOND WINE STAIN REMOVER - Instantly Clean Stains with our Powerful, Natural Enzymes - Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Quickly and Easily Take Wine Away (Red & White Wine Stains) from Carpet, Upholstery, Linens, Clothing & More!
- Powerful, Natural Enzymes Remove Most Stains in 60 Seconds - Spot Treat or Use in a Carpet Cleaner
- So Easy, Even Your Kids Can Do It. Watch our video to see our 11 year old daughter take wine away from carpet (Click Product Videos tab below).
- Fume Free, Non-Toxic & Biodegradable. Safe to use around Children, pets and you.
- Made in Colorado by our Family Run, Veteran Owned Company. Satisfaction Guaranteed!!
- 16oz Bottle Cleans 300 sq ft of carpet or removes up to 30 stains
- 32oz Bottle Cleans 600 sq ft of carpet or removes up to 60 stains
- 128oz Bottle Cleans 2,400 sq ft of carpet or removes up to 240 stains
Quickly and Easily Take Wine Away (Red & White Wine Stains) from Carpet, Upholstery, Linens, Clothing & More! Fresh and dried on stains come out easily. Also cleans grass stains, blood, grease, pet stains & odors and many more. Powerful, Natural Enzymes Remove Most Stains in 60 Seconds, Spot Treat or Use in a Carpet Cleaner. So Easy, Even Your Kids Can Do It. Watch our video to see our 11 year old daughter take wine away from carpet. Fume Free, Non-Toxic & Biodegradable. Safe to use around Children, pets and and you. Made in Colorado by our Family Run, Veteran Owned Company. Satisfaction Guaranteed!!
INGREDIENTS (Absolutely Clean® 60 Second Wine Stain Remover Enzyme Cleaner): All Natural Enzymes, Plant Based and Non-Toxic Surfactants, Plant Based Water Softener, Food Grade Conditioner, Inert Ingredient & Mild Fragrance.
Our 11 year old daughter cleans up a wine stain (not hers) in less than 30 seconds with Absolutely Clean 60 Second Wine Stain Remover. It's so easy even your kids can do it. Plus, it's non-toxic, biodegradable and Fume Free. Made in Colorado by our Veteran Owned, Family Owned & Operated company. Satisfaction Guaranteed
Clean Wine Sta...Our 11 year old daughter cleans up a wine stain (not hers) in ...
60 SECOND WINE STAIN REMOVER
Spot Treating Stains:
1. Pick up and/or soak up material that made the stain. Spray 3-5 sprays of Absolutely Clean® on stain. NOTE: This product is very concentrated. Less is better. Use plenty of water.
2. Dip a soft brush in hot water and brush stain until it foams. Continue to dip in hot water and brush stain until stain is gone and foam stops.
3. Wipe up with an old towel until slightly damp. Cover and let dry or continue with carpet machine as normal. Repeat if necessary.
How to Use in a Carpet Machine:
Fill clean water tank with hot water and Absolutely Clean® as directed by machine manufacturer. Only add 2oz of Absolutely Clean® for every gallon of clean water used. If machine has a separate shampoo reservoir, add 2oz of Absolutely Clean® (per gallon of clean water used) to shampoo reservoir and top off shampoo reservoir with water. Shampoo carpet normally.
How to Remove Strong Odors:
Soak up source of odor with a towel. Mix 4oz Absolutely Clean® with 8oz hot water. If there is a large area with a strong smell make a second mix. Pour mixture over odor spot using enough to saturate the carpet and the pad. It may be necessary to saturate with a second mix. Cover with a dry towel overnight. Remove towel and let air dry. Repeat if necessary. If a visual stain remains after drying, use Spot Treat instructions above.
House Cleaning/Kitchen Degreasing:
Mix 1oz Absolutely Clean® with 7oz water: Spray surface to be cleaned. Let sit briefly. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. For deep cleaning use a soft brush, hot water and full strength Absolutely Clean®.
Posted by Clay J on Sep 2nd 2017
I spilled wine on my shirt and couldn't get it out. This stain remover got it out in about 10 seconds.
Stain gone fast
Posted by Heather on Aug 31st 2017
I just put my 3 year old daughter down for the night. I sat in my favorite chair with my book and a glass of red wine. I reached for my wine and promptly knocked it all over our brand new beige carpet. Ugh. I bought this wine stain remover and the stain came out right away. It was amazing. Thanks.